When it comes to your breast health, you want comprehensive care that brings together services, expertise and personalized care into one convenient location. This shortens the time between detection of a lump, diagnosis and treatment.
At Advocate, we understand that even a weekend is too long to wait for answers. Our nationally accredited breast centers are designed to help make the process easier and make sure our clinicians are there for you every step of the way.
What it means to be an accredited breast center:
- Easy access to national quality care at the local level
- A dedication to improve the quality of care and monitoring of outcomes for patients with conditions specific of the breast
- Access to physicians who seek careers at nationally accredited centers
Our breast centers offer:
- Optimal imaging for the most accurate diagnosis with the latest digital technology, including 3D mammography, bone densitometry, advanced ultrasound units and stereotactic biopsy tables
- A comprehensive care team that can include surgeons, oncologists, pathologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, geneticists, psychologists and other highly trained staff
- Convenient hours, open six days a week including evenings
- Expedited services, same-day mammograms, prompt follow-up care so that women facing the possibility of breast cancer get prompt diagnosis and clear explanation of treatment options available within 48 hours
- A specially trained breast health nurse specialist who coordinates and streamlines services and answers patients’ questions
- Emotional, psychological and spiritual support for women and families
Our Breast Center Locations:
Advocate Christ Center for Breast Care
4545 W. 103rd St.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Women’s Center at Advocate Condell Medical Center
801 S. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
The Breast Center at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
3815 Highland Ave.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Breast Care Center at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
450 W. Highway 22
Barrington, IL 60010
Breast Center at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
3000 N. Halsted St., Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60657
Caldwell Breast Center at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1700 Luther Lane
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Center for Breast Care at Advocate Sherman Hospital
1425 N. Randall Road
Elgin, IL 60123
Breast Health Center at Advocate South Suburban Hospital
17800 S. Kedzie Ave.
Hazel Crest, Illinois 60429
Advocate Trinity Hospital
2320 E. 93rd St.
Chicago, IL 60617